creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Marija Šljivović <mak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MODERATE for rat-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:20:21 GMT
Hi,

Egor and me solved this issue by creating new mailing-list on Google
Groups and redirecting all commits and code-review mails to this
address [1].
We are currently doing some code-review there, so anybody interested
in can join us with his/hers comments.

I would like to thank all of you for suggestions and advices given to
me during this open source program.
I would stay with you to improve apache-rat-pd together :)

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/apache-rat-pd-reviews

Best regards,
Marija