creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comment on revision r45 in apache-rat-pd
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:39:51 GMT
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Robert Burrell
Donkin<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Egor Pasko wrote:
>> Hello, rat-dev folks,
>>
>> if you think code reviews pollute this list, please, speak up, we will
>> remove it from CC. We tried this CC to make sure code review comments
>> by Marija will in fact reach me (how evil:). Now we know that on the
>> revisions that I starred, the comments will go directly to me.
>
> the problem is that all of these comments and commit messages need to
> moderated through by hand (AIUI google uses address munging incompatible
> with ezalm meaning that each has to be passed specifically). this makes
> it a complete PITA for the moderators.
>
> this really needs forwarding setup (rather than direct subscription) so
> that all the mail originates from a single address. if you have any
> problems sorting this out, let me know and i'll give you a hand.

Robert, all,

moderation issue with ezmlm and codesite-noreply@google.com was a
surprise to me. I am really sorry for bothering you with this. For
reviews we are switching to using a separate list on google groups.
Anyone will be able to subscribe.

If I set up a gmail filter to forward review emails to rat-dev this
will probably work fine (i.e. not requiring moderation), right?
Anyway, it is not critical because SoC is near ending, unless we have
more than 50 other interesting reviews, I won't consider forwarding.

--
Egor Pasko