couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Rene Veerman <rene.veerman.netherla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI : a new library for accessing couchdb through PHP, which i'm willing to upgrade, maintain and bugfix.
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2021 15:05:31 GMT
Hi Andrea..

i wasn't aware of the existence of SAG when i wrote
github.com/nicerapp/php-couchdb.

i can and will change my business-logic code to be using SAG, and i am also
willing to become a contributor for it, when a situation calls for that of
course.

is SAG listed on the couchdb introduction or help pages already?

With regards,
  Rene