couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sinan Gabel <sinan.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximum number of databases?
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2020 16:27:37 GMT
You should probably make a test that fits your perceived number of
databases but otherwise I would not speculate too much about what the
maximum is (I do not believe there is any built-in maximum number of
databases), if it works you're done.

A configuration you may want to experiment with is the number of shards if
you set up a cluster, the "q". Possibly reduce to one i.e. "q = 1".

https://docs.couchdb.org/en/stable/config/cluster.html