couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: views failing due to fabric_worker_timeout and OS process timed out
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 16:42:05 GMT
HI Aurélien,

Your email is aggressive, and your apology is not accepted. I disagree that a "significant
part of the user base" needs this functionality, as do the overwhelming majority of the PMC
and the commercial entities on this mailing list.

This topic has been discussed to death on the mailing lists and I am not going to be pulled
into a retread of this argument.

For the latest developer discussions on this topic, search for the words "Deprecation Wishlist"
in this message:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201702.mbox/%3CB6DB98EC-42B1-4960-9E43-257F040238F1%40apache.org%3E

You may also want to search on the word "NoJS".

-Joan