couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Belrose <kafe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ansible playbook for building RPMS for CouchDB 2.0 on CentOS 6.x
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 05:57:34 GMT
Thanks,
I need to sort out the RPMs so they contain the appropriate metadata (i.e. what an RPM provides,
and what it requires).
I find that Ansible is pretty good for turning manual instructions into actionable recipes
and it is really useful when you start deploying distributed systems (like a CouchDB 2 cluster).
Guillaume.