couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Broerse <i...@martinbroerse.com>
Subject Re: couchdb and static site generation?
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 04:45:39 GMT
Hej Bryan,

You can also use Ember. A working example that uses
https://github.com/martinic/ember-cli-deploy-couchdb to deploy your site on
a CouchDB cluster: https://github.com/broerse/ember-cli-blog

A demo version hosted on cloudant: http://bloggr.exmer.com/

To  deploy this I just have to run `ember deploy production` and it will
build the Ember App as CouchApp and update it to cloudant.  To develop just
run it locally: `ember s`

- Martin