couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dragos Stoica <dragos_constantin_sto...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Răspuns: Submissions – CouchDB Weekly News
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 15:09:26 GMT
Hello Katharina,
There are a couple of ideas and things that may be of interest for our fellows couchers:
- the video from ADCES presentation in Bucharest: https://youtu.be/oeOAOhqpbY0 ; there are
a couple of sentences in Romanian - sorry! Also it is really, really, really long.- the link
to the presentation: http://www.adces.ro/?wpdmact=process&did=MjUuaG90bGluaw==
- I prepared a couple of examples for my students at Polytechnic University of Bucharest: https://github.com/UPB-FILS/MD/tree/master/2015 and
https://github.com/UPB-FILS/MD/tree/cordova(includes examples with CouchDB, PouchDB, Webix
and Framework 7). This material is for Mobile Devices Application Development Lab. And it
may be used as a boilerplate for CouchApps or just to show how CouchDB/PouchDB works.
Have fun and ... relax! Dragos STOICA0735220023

    În Miercuri, 16 Decembrie 2015 21:56:07, Katharina Jockenhöfer <katha@thehoodiefirm.com>
a scris:

 Hello all!

please send me submissions for tomorrow's CouchDB Weekly News, if you have any..

Especially for
- News in the CouchDB and PouchDB universe
- Interesting use cases
- CouchDB related events
- and jobs

Thank you!