couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Broerse <i...@martinbroerse.com>
Subject Re: pushState in CouchDB for Ember
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 06:19:35 GMT
Hi Ingo,

Thanks for helping me out like this. I will try later today. I some Ember
Apps I have 40 routes like `post`, `authors` and `about` here. I will try
to write a deploy plugin (
http://ember-cli.github.io/ember-cli-deploy/docs/v0.5.x/plugins/) so it
could be generated. It would be better to support "pushState-on-CouchDB”
for 40 routes. Perhaps a 404 rewrite rule?

- Martin