couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joel Wallis <joelwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pouchdb-find and couchdb 2.0
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 15:32:22 GMT
You are actually describing Cloudant as the service you are pretending to
develop. Do you have any planned diferential for this? (Just asking, as
product manager, to help you plan your product.)

And, PouchDB can be used as an interface for a completely remote CouchDB
database. Is that what you mean with "couch & pouch transparent"? If not,
what are the key diferentials for your implementation? (Just asking, as a
software developer, to help you plan your implementation.)

--
Joel Wallis Jucá
joelwallis.com