couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DB only replies to 1k HTTP connections
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:03:18 GMT
Hi Florin,

Have you read back the actual state of the couch server as you are doing
these tests, e.g. via the _stats interface?  (
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/api/server/common.html#stats)  This could
help you investigate further, e.g., where couch is topping out.

There's also a nice munin interface (
http://gws.github.io/munin-plugin-couchdb/guide-to-couchdb-monitoring.html)
that allows tracking behavior over time.  This may be too slow for your
current tests, but we use it to help diagnose issues that crop up over time
and may be useful.

Cheers,
Mike