couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rothbucher <sebastianrothbuc...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: stuck indexer process causes view to stop working
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 20:06:30 GMT
Hi Chris,
when you have docs that are significantly different from the others (x-tra
complex / large) maybe it helps 2 leave them out. Another idea: try tee-ing
out what goes back and forth between the couch main process and the indexer
process (might become VERY large, but maybe the very end provides some
insight).
Hope this helps a little - let us know
Best
   Sebastian