couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>
Subject Question about replication.
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:17:41 GMT
Hi all,

I will soon have the following situation:

CouchDB instance A replicates everything in some DB to instance B.
Instance B is *mostly* read-only. It does not replicate back to Instance A.
However, it will be possible that some doc is modified at Instance B.
I want to make a one-time replication from Instance B to A, (after
review) so that all documents, modified at B be replicated to A,
overwriting modifications made meanwhile at A.
Is that possible? Should I expect some conflicts?
Should I stop the default replication from A to B while doing that?

Thanks in advance!

*With best regards,*
Kiril Stankov