couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus_trai...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Getting session cookie
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 15:49:58 GMT
Hi Jamie!

Checking CORS settings is always a good idea in such context ;)

Have you checked that the `credentials` configuration in the `cors`
section (see
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/config/http.html?highlight=cors#cors/credentials)
is set to `true`?

Also note that you need to set the `withCredentials` property on the
XMLHttpRequest object to `true` as well.

Cheers,
Klaus