couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Updating the docs for Apache as SSL and auth
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:56:02 GMT
On 02/10/15 10:47, Alexander Shorin wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com> wrote:
>> I'm "tchiverton" on the Apache wiki.
>>
> Done!

Awesome. The Amazon Linux page is up :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Amazon+Linux

I didn't see a good place in the tree to create the pages for Apache SSL
and proxy. Should I just start a new section ("Apache as a proxy") ?

> This issue goes from significant changes of couchdb repository. Older
> docs builds still remember the days when documentation was not in own
> repository. All these issues are fixed for lastest docs:
> http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/

I wasn't reading that because it appears to be for the unreleased
CouchDb 2.0

Tom