couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Updating the docs for Apache as SSL and auth
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 09:12:46 GMT
I've got a complete set of working steps for installing on Amazon Linux,
and also for setting up Apache as a front end SSL proxy with authentication.
The only places I could find for hints on how to do this were fairly
scattered, and for instance there's no link in the CouchDb docs for
proxy auth to what fields you need to pass.

I'd like to add these to the docs, but the newer Wiki
(http://docs.couchdb.org/en/1.6.1/install/unix.html) has broken links to
'edit on github'.

What's the correct URL ?
Or should I be editing the older wiki (
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Apache_As_a_Reverse_Proxy ) ?
--
*Tom Chiverton*
Lead Developer

Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
Registered in the UK at: 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD.
Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.