couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Woodward <>
Subject Does continuous replication restart after a reboot?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:15:02 GMT
On Apache CouchDB 1.4 -- on the status screen in Futon I saw all the
continuous replication processes listed, then after a reboot if I go to the
status screen I don't see anything, and the document counts on the
databases are off on the server that's supposed to be pulling from another

Is there some configuration setting I'm missing or is something else going

Matthew Woodward / Twitter: @mpwoodward

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.