couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gabor Ratky <rg...@rgabostyle.com>
Subject Re: fetching data: how to filter?
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 07:36:48 GMT
Alex,

as with everyone new to CouchDB (and/or NoSQL) I recommend going through the CouchDB: Definitive
Guide [1]. It is an indispensable resource and gives you a great overview of CouchDB. It makes
it much easier to understand the concepts and the design behind CouchDB. Afterwards, you can
just refer to the CouchDB Wiki [2] or the HTTP API Reference in the new Techzone by Couchbase
[3].

Have fun with Couch!

Gabor

[1] http://guide.couchdb.org/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/
[3] http://techzone.couchbase.com/sites/default/files/uploads/all/documentation/couchbase-api.html
That is very helpful and answers my questions.