couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trolling of Couchappers
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:15:46 GMT
Hi all,

I have a clear understanding what a troll is. If you don't, please read
Jamie Bartletts  "The Dark Net" [1]. I am not accepting that someone on
this mailinglist or project is accusing me, my fellow PMC folks or anybody
else as a troll. And I clearly see this accusation as a violation of our
CoC.

ermouth - I am waiting for a clarifying response.

As Bob Newsons said, please let's get behind this and go back to the
discussion about Couchapps.

Cheers

Andy

[1] http://www.amazon.de/The-Dark-Net-Jamie-Bartlett/dp/0434023159