couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and its (orphan) childs
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 06:58:09 GMT
And I also think that, besides smileupps, which is not an app-framework but
some sort of docker for REST apps, it would be important to mention that
couchapps, hoodie and cloudwall apps are not competitors against each
other, but instead their features and key strenghts can even be merged
using ddocs to create amazing web applications

--
Giovanni Lenzi
www.smileupps.com