couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Giovanni Lenzi <g.le...@smileupps.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and its (orphan) childs
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 06:13:58 GMT
Hi ermouth,
I like your effort in telling differences between these different
technologies and I agree to your questions. We can meet on couchdb irc
channel and then go private.

This could be added to the list I proposed, even I have some comments on
Medium, so I take back that discussion from where it derailed.

Regarding your pet, I think it powers a very intuitive ui for building and
sharing data and apps across devices. I wish the best. But I read about its
security weakness, and I was wondering... couldn't it be addressed somehow
with couchapp server-side security features?