couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Ingo Radatz <thewh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] request
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 11:49:15 GMT
I can confirm that it is a request from many people. I had a chat with Lena about it at the
CouchDB day in Hamburg and have documented it in the Advocate Hub Forum.

A possible solution is to use a RSS feed or your mailing list announcement mail as trigger
to send an email to all subscribers via Mailgun or Sendgrid or Mailchimp (sending emails is
easy but managing a subscriber list is what they can provide to us).

Ingo