couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed logo revision proposal
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:43:00 GMT
Dear Constantin, those are cusps – and they definitely must be smooth
joints no matter they follow font or not:

http://jquerymy.com/kod/cusps.png

Also encircled area definitely need more work – it‘s just very untidy now,
sorry.

If you think I‘m too strict – well, put your logo to Behance and see what
people say about your work. You‘ll be upset.

ermouth