couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Submissions for the new CouchDB logo are open
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 17:59:27 GMT
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your effort and submissions. Unfortunately, this one is
looks too similar to Couchbase logo. We already have confusion among
the users which thinks that these projects are similar (actually, they
don't) because of the name and if they will have similar logos that
will only make things worse.
--