couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Handing over my work on the CouchDB Weekly News
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 16:13:55 GMT
Dear Marketing folk,

I had a great time starting the CouchDB Weekly News project with you one year ago and curating
the News since then. It was exciting to learn more and more about CouchDB, and the good feedback
this project received over the past year was very nice to see.

For personal reasons, I won’t proceed with this work anymore, and per end of April I will
hand over my work on the Weekly News to Katharina Jockenhöfer, a fantastic coworker of mine.

Katharina (Twitter: @qate_oh) is a Digital Strategist and Communications Expert. Since starting
to work with the Hoodie team, she has been adding a huge value to the communication efforts
of this community, and I’m convinced she can do the same with CouchDB. I also hope that
by bringing her experience to this community, she’ll be a great help in the marketing efforts,
and in getting the word about CouchDB out.

I already started handing over my work to her, and she’ll work on the News for the very
first time next week. In the first weeks of her contributions to the News, Jan and I will
give her feedback before publishing. If you think this is possible from your side, it would
be great if you could support this as well (e.g. by her sending drafts to marketing@ and getting
feedback from you also).

Regarding access to CouchDB’s Social Media accounts and AdvocateHub, future publication
dates and more technical details, I’ve gotten in touch directly with Noah.

Thanks to the many of you who constantly helped and supported my work here. It’s been a
pleasure working with you.

And – please make sure to give Katharina a very warm welcome.

Best regards & take care,
Lena