couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Draft of Cloudant paper, CouchDB inclusion?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:06:57 GMT
Hi, Sebastian and Johs-- Thank you for your comments! I took them to heart
and made some additions to the paper, toward the end of the document. They
are highlighted in the attachment.

I think they are nice improvements, but please let me know if something is
misrepresented and needs correction.

At this point, I'm going to take the cue that this draft is good to go
(especially wrt http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/ compliance). We
still have to lay out the document in various formats, so we can always
take copy edits as-needed.

Thanks again! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice