couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 00:55:30 GMT
Thanks, Johs. That's helpful. I'm not sure if we can fit it into the
voice-over; however, I'll definitely be working on some marketing pieces
that focus on Cloudant-Apache CouchDB replication in the coming months as
CouchDB 2.0 is readied. And this is an important distinction to make, since
we'll likely have many customers with this same question.

In the meantime, I'll see what we can do with the V.O. Cheers, --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice