couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Mike Broberg <mbrob...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cloudant video approval?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:17:52 GMT

Yep, Andy! We're going to make those changes (add the actual logo and place
it on-screen slightly longer) and hope to have an updated draft for review
next week. Thank you very much for the review! Cheers, --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | IBM Cloudant | 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 |
mbroberg@us.ibm.com | (617) 299-1409 Google Voice