couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Akshat Jiwan Sharma <akshatji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 04:11:22 GMT
Hi Lena, Andy and everyone,

Good to have you back. Hope it's not too late for the submission of news.

First couchdb hit 2000 stars on github! Benjamin Anderson takes the honours
:)

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/stargazers

and I have a new post to submit

http://www.staticshin.com/programming/what-does-_security-secure-in-couchdb/

As always if there is any mistake let me know.