couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB logo proposal
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:29:09 GMT
> right side whole enforce the idea of being an electronic device with a status indicator

Not sure if this is still reasonable: personally, if I made an
electronic device with the logo, I would make whole logo
half-transparent and put behind it red color LED with resister to
control it brightness, making whole logo glow instead of just one tiny
spot on it. This will makes such indicator more notable. Notebooks
actually uses the same approach for power/hdd/wifi statuses.

Unless you want to tell us something with this hole, I don't think
it's ever need to have. And with out it I really like it, nice and
clean work!

--