couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@b2w.com>
Subject Re: Could CouchDB + Angular.js + D3.js ?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:18:33 GMT
Akshat,
Another match maker idea for turning the interest trend is to pair couchapps with react.js
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=React.js%2C%20couchdb%2C%20d3.js&date=1%2F2011%2048m&cmpt=q
<http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=React.js, couchdb, d3.js&date=1/2011 48m&cmpt=q>

React.js as I understand it will lower the entry level for new developers (forget MVC) and
with Facebook as the main sponsor it could be a trusted in the long run.
D3 and couchDB match up well as D3 has a lot of traction as Data Driven Documents in the news
media world.

Could
React.js + couchapp + a Cloudant account
be the two-tier minimal-stack start-up tooling for a new generation of developers?

johs