couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Moving the weekly news ?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:54:54 GMT
Hi Lena,

What would you think about moving the news a different day?

I'm configuring our AdvocateHub, and there's an option to set up a
challenge digest email that goes out to all advocates on a weekly
basis. This email would include the top visible challenges waiting for
the advocate in the hub.

One of the things I'm planning on doing is creating a bunch of
challenge each week that relate to the weekly news (promoting it, or
links contained within it). In fact, quite a big percentage of the
AdvocateHub will be powered by your work!!

The only problem with this as it stands is that if I publish the
challenges on the same day you publish the post, and then the digest
goes out the day after, that means advocates will be getting an email
asking them to promote on a Friday.

Friday is the worst day to do any sort of promotion on social media,
based on data I've seen. Our best days are Tuesday through Wednesday.

So, how about a weekly news that goes out on Mon or Tues? Does that
fit into your existing schedule?

Thanks!

--
Noah Slater