couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Andy Ellicott <a...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: New motto?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:45:37 GMT
I think I read something recently that there's more mobile than web app development happening
these days, so "web" might end up sounding outdated.

Random input:
"Synchronicity" is a word we're using to differentiate couchdb-style dbs from others. Feel
free to reuse or take inspiration from that...or not :)

Andy

Sent from my iPhone