couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly news documentation
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:20:04 GMT
This is SO great. Thanks Lena!

The stuff at the bottom was just me taking notes. Feel free to
liberally delete, or integrate into your own workflow. I never got
anywhere with it, so they're just half-baked ideas. Some might be
useful, and some might not be. :)

On 14 August 2014 10:40, Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:
> I added the initial draft (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Weekly+News
). This doc is work in progress, I'm aiming to get the first iteration completed by mid of
next week.
> I'll mainly be adding descriptions for all sections and special items like content limitations
and the technical setup, so anyone (at least anyone with a wordpress-account) can do the News
when I'm not around.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater