couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News June 5 are ready for your feedback
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 10:59:28 GMT
Looks good to me. Already posted a draft into the blog.

Will leave this hanging for replies for an hour and the post :)

Great job as usual, Lena!

Best
Ja
--

On 05 Jun 2014, at 12:49 , Lena Reinhard <lena@thehoodiefirm.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> the CouchDB Weekly News are ready for review.
>
> You'll find them here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
> Source Code: https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
> If you have any annotations, comments or find typos, please let me know and I'll update
the file accordingly.

> Release note – Stack Overflow content:
> - Update to last week's discussion about limiting the number of StackOverflow questions:

> differentiating relevance of content based on stars or views is almost impossible, as
all new content posted in the last 7 days has been viewed 15-30 times and none of it had been
starred. Thus, for now I still limited the questions to 10 and introduced a new section for
questions with no public answer yet to both provide lively-discussed content and unanswered
one. Would this be something we could go for?

> It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible
today (any volunteer? :) ), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.