couchdb-marketing mailing list archives

From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject [NEWS] This weeks's CouchDB News are ready for feedback
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:19:22 GMT
Dear CouchDB Folks,

this week's CouchDB Weekly News are ready for your feedback.

You'll find the draft here http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html
HTML is here https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html
Please let me know if you have any annotations or find typos and I'll update them accordingly.

Release note:
- I didn't send an email asking for submissions this week (forgot due to travels + lack of
wifi, will do again next time). So if you want to submit something now, please let me know
and I'll include it. I'll send them out again next week.

It would be great if the news could be published by one of you.

Best!

Lena