couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newsfeed IFRAME in Fauxton and IP collection
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2020 14:04:40 GMT
Hi,

I share the discomfort in fauxton making a remote connection without warning and agree with
Jan that some confirmation screen should be added.

It's also fine for this to be on master while it develops, master is not a release and is
not guaranteed to be releasable either. Anyone deploying master directly does so at their
own risk.

Finally, we kindly ask that all security related issues are responsibly disclosed to security@couchdb.apache.org.

B.