couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Vatamaniuc <vatam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.0.1
Date Sun, 03 May 2020 05:12:17 GMT
+1

RC2

Ubuntu 18.04, Erlang 22.2.3

Sigs: ok
make check: ok
make release: ok
Fauxton (verify install, doc links, basic replication): ok

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 8:31 AM Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> sigs match, tests work: +1
>
> Best
> Jan
> —
>
> > On 30. Apr 2020, at 06:00, Joan Touzet <joant@atypical.net> wrote:
> >
> > Dear community,
> >
> > I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB %VERSION%.
> >
> > Candidate release notes:
> >
> >  https://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/3.0.html#version-3-0-1
> >
> > We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so
that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote
on this release, so dig right in! (Only PMC members have binding votes, but they depend on
community feedback to gauge if an official release is ready to be made.)

> > The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:
> >
> >    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.0.1/rc.1/
> >
> > There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.
> >
> > Please follow the test procedure here:
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release
> >
> > Please remember that "RC1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts
will be released as Apache CouchDB 3.0.1.

> > The intent is to push the successful build on Monday May 4, and announce on Tuesday
May 5.