couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <gmcdon...@apache.org>
Subject Cloudbees Operations Center and Client Masters upgrade this weekend.
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2020 13:20:26 GMT
Hi All,

I'll be upgrading the Cloudbees Core Operations Center and all attached
Masters on Sunday 5th April at around 10am UTC until completed.

I'll turn off new builds around 7am UTC.

I'm 'expecting' a couple of hours downtime assuming all goes well,
including upgrading all
associated plugins, performing backups etc. But, this is the first time I'm
upgrading this setup so there may be the odd gotcha that surprises me who
knows! - I'm as prepared as possible and I am not expecting any problems.

Thanks

Gavin McDonald (ASF Infra)