couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana elected as CouchDB committer
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2020 03:57:37 GMT
Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana as a CouchDB committer.

     Apache ID: dottorblaster

     Twitter: dottorblaster

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of dottorblaster's commitment to
the project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to dottorblaster!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Joan Touzet