couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.0.0 (-rc1)
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:33:48 GMT
Update: I had an error in the packaging, I added a new build to the same
directory with a -1 identifier.

Best
Jan “Works on my Machine” Lehnardt
—

> On 10. Feb 2020, at 19:32, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> Mac convenience binaries for your testing pleasure are available here:
>
>    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/3.0.0/rc.1/
>
> Best
> Jan
> —
>
>> On 10. Feb 2020, at 17:33, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Dear community,
>>
>> I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 3.0.0.
>>
>> Candidate release notes:
>>
>>   https://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/3.0.html
>>
>> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so
that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote
on this release, so dig right in! (Only PMC members have binding votes, but they depend on
community feedback to gauge if an official release is ready to be made.)

>> The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:
>>
>>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.0.0/rc.1
>>
>> There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.
>>
>> Please follow the test procedure here:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release
>>
>> Please remember that "RC1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts
will be released as Apache CouchDB 3.0.0.