couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.0 Release Blog Post Series
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2020 15:01:26 GMT
Thanks all for your notes (especially flimzy!)

I’ve added three new sections to the doc which could do with a quick review if anyone feels
so inclined (Prepare for 4.0, new ci and the release announcement).

Thanks also to Felix who helped put all the posts into drafts on the blog already.

Best
Jan
—

> On 24. Feb 2020, at 16:45, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I bit the bullet and spent all day writing all remaining blog posts sans the actual release
announcement. For easier review, I’ve put them all up in the same google doc (including
Mike’s post). Please review thoroughly:

>   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mkmK3lgTybqTs2FkmI0ZaMvMqiRtGv_G8ojrzg06p40/edit#
>
> My plan now is to release them all with the release announcement as they all have useful
info for folks looking into CouchDB and we shouldn’t keep that to ourselves.

> We could opt to still post them one-by-one each week on social media and the chats (cc
Felix ;)