couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI for prototype/fdb-layer branch
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2020 19:15:04 GMT
There’s nothing blocking us from using master for FDB development now that we’ve got a
3.x branch — wouldn’t it be better to just make that switch?

Adam

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 2:13 PM, Ilya Khlopotov <iilyak@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Currently we only trigger CI on attempts to merge to master branch. With ongoing effort
to rebase CouchDB on top of FoundationDB it seems like we would be running two projects in
parallel for quite some time. The lack of CI on merge to prototype/fdb-layer causes merges
of broken code.