couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject GOOD NEWS: 3.x/3.0.x has been forked!
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2020 05:33:32 GMT
Hello everyone,

As of about 5 minutes ago, all of the remaining known CouchDB 3.0.0
issues have been resolved. We're ready to cut releases!

I've just pushed 2 new branches:

   * 3.x - this is the long-term maintenance branch for CouchDB 3.x
   * 3.0.x - this will be the maintenance branch for 3.0.0 and all
     point releases

I've filed a ticket with INFRA to have these branches protected the same
way as master, i.e. no direct commits to the branches, everything must
go through PRs.

Also, 4.x development is now clear to merge to master.

Since it's the weekend, I think I'll cut the RC on Monday, first thing.
We can get started with testing then.

-Joan "finally! it's happenin' to me" Touzet