couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Juan José Rodriguez elected as CouchDB committer
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2020 19:29:29 GMT
Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Juan José Rodriguez as a CouchDB committer.

     Apache ID: juanjo

     Github ID: jjrodrig

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Juanjo's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and its
interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Juanjo!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Joan Touzet