couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.0.0 (-rc1)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:33:33 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 3.0.0.

Candidate release notes:

     https://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/3.0.html

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so dig right in!
(Only PMC members have binding votes, but they depend on community
feedback to gauge if an official release is ready to be made.)

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.0.0/rc.1

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512
checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these
artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 3.0.0.

Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Joan "once in a lifetime" Touzet