couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Removal of ibmcom/couchdb3 preview image
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2020 17:08:18 GMT
Hi IBM people,

   https://hub.docker.com/r/ibmcom/couchdb3

This is a problem, especially because i'm seeing 50K+ pulls on this
image already.

We've not yet released CouchDB 3.0. Any use of this image outside of our
immediate developer community is a direct violation of Apache release
protocols, and could result in serious problems down the road.

If you need a dev image for CouchDB to build Fauxton, that's one thing -
but that image needs to be built each time, or hosted on a *private*
repository with credentials.

Please take this image offline immediately.

-Joan "not messing around" Touzet