couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FDB: Map index key/value limits
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:56:47 GMT
Option A is similar to what we do currently when a doc fails to be mapped
and a user/admin would see the errors in the log.

Keeping an index is a nice idea,
But what do we do with it? How would we expose that to the user? I’m
guessing we would have to add a new api endpoint or add it to the _info
endpoint