couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Denitsa Burroughs <denitsa.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB 3.0 Update - Jan 8
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 21:55:38 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who contributed with closing the remaining 3.0 roadmap
items/epics. We are getting very close to RC! There are a couple of
outstanding lower level issues that also need to be addressed and any help
here would be greatly appreciated. I am adding owners to each issue based
on the comments in the ticket but please feel free to let me know if that's
incorrect.

Here's a link to the 3.0.0 Milestone
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/milestone/5>. There are currently 6
items on the list:
#2404 3.0 build is broken on Microsoft Windows
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2404> Joan has a fix
#2391 update rebar.config with latest module tags
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2391>  - Need a
decision/consensus on the approach. Adam/Jan?
#1783 fix empty queries <https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/1783> -
Tony?
#2393 fix(#2143): allow env var overrides for js query server config
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/2393>- blocked by #2404. Joa
#2218  Deprecation list for 3.0 (release notes compilation)
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2218> - Doc ticket
#1927 build: stop propagating RC tags into erlang apps
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/1927> - Dave/Joan?

Any other issues that need to be tagged for 3.0?

Thanks,

Deni