couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Committers, delete your old branches on apache/couchdb!
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:43:28 GMT
I noticed that there are a lot of branches pointing at commits that
have been merged to master. I'll hack up a quick script today that
will go through all branches and delete anything that's been merged.
I'll write out the specific branch/sha combinations and report them
here in case anyone really needs a branch I end up deleting.